Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reflecting on the Radiant Movement, from Lynn

Some very special words were sent my way this week from a dear student, friend, teacher, dancer, and choreographer with whom I have had the pleasure of working for several years.
When someone lives so deeply in their body, it is both a great challenge and a great joy to discover the things that will be most effective on a given day, a given moment. I learn so much from the moment to moment shifts that I see in bodies and minds and continue to trust our dialogues and the dialogues between modalities.
Thanks, Lynn.

"Working with Alex has brought superior awareness of body alignment and functionality while building strength in weak areas and length in compressed joints. As a dancer, choreographer and teacher, my profession possesses a high risk of injury. Alexx’s depth of knowledge and combined methodologies has helped me rehabilitate minor injuries and develop within the confines of chronic ones. The precision of her approach, married with her keen observations, has kept me functional and on my feet for years." - Lynn Neuman, Artistic Director: Artichoke Dance

No comments: